For Inquiries, Submissions, DMCA Infringement Takedown Notices ETC.
Zonexentertain.at.ua is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on Zonexentertain.at.ua or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorney fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
Zone X Entertainment respects the rights of copyright holders and will work with said copyright holders to ensure that infringing material is removed from our service.
We monitor blog post to make sure that copyrighted material is not uploaded and pro actively remove any content that does not adhere to our terms of service. In cases where you feel a post infringes on your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, we encourage you to use this page to notify us.
Zone X Entertainment will respond (48-72 hours) to any and all take down requests that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that a post that a blogger created on Zone X Entertainment infringes on your copyright then please e-mail us (email@example.com) to submit a request. Be sure to include your relationship to the owner of the copyrighted work, your full contact info, and the url of the content you are referring to.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Include a physical or electronic signature.
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit Zone X Entertainment to locate the material. Providing URLs are required to help us locate content.
4. Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
5. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
6. State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, via our Contact Us E-Mail @firstname.lastname@example.org to Zone X Entertainment Copyright Agent.
If you think Zone X Entertainment has violated any of these policies, please contact us immediately.